Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Fall Mini Quilt Swap

Another Swap that went out last fall was the Fall Mini Quilt Swap.
For this swap I knew who my partner was and she had me as well.
Most of these swaps I haven't sent to the same person who has sent to me, so this was a change.

My partner posted a mosaic with leaves and traditional fall colors so I pulled my best fall colored fabrics.

I had the perfect light brown polk-a-dot background in my stash.  Once the leaf was finished I decided to add some flying geese on two sides.

 All the fabric in this mini quilt came from my scrap bins.  Maybe if I make a few hundred more of these I might see a slight dent in my scraps... just maybe...

This mini is now happily residing in California.



I told my partner that I love pumpkins and she sent me this lovely mini!



=^..^=


No comments:

Post a Comment